2015 and Lesson Scheduler Still Not Working

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
Scubadad

2015 and Lesson Scheduler Still Not Working

Post by Scubadad »

It is now 2015. I still cannot set up the Lesson Schedules. I try to create events and they will not show up. I tried to set up classes and they do not appear. I can see the new the material that should be used. Any clue when the bugs will be worked out?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: 2015 and Lesson Scheduler Still Not Working

Post by aebrown »

Scubadad wrote:It is now 2015. I still cannot set up the Lesson Schedules. I try to create events and they will not show up. I tried to set up classes and they do not appear. I can see the new the material that should be used. Any clue when the bugs will be worked out?
Your experience is not universal -- I'm able to create events and set up classes with no problem. So it's not clear that the issues you're experiencing are bugs to be worked out.

Could you provide more details as to what you did to create events, where you expected to see them, and what you saw? Also, what steps did you follow to set up classes, and where were you expecting them to appear?
Wrog

Post by Wrog »

I was able to add/edit classes this morning without issue.
pjespersen

Post by pjespersen »

I can create and edit classes but not events. When I click on +EVENTS I get the SCHEDULED EVENTS page, but there is no drop down menu to select year, and no +ADD EVENT option in the upper left corner. I only get the regular page heading and the text NO SCHEDULED EVENTS in the lower body of the page. see attachment. Clicking on +EVENTS again does nothing.
Attachments
Image2.jpg
(49.6 KiB) Not downloaded yet
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

pjespersen wrote:I can create and edit classes but not events.
What is your calling? Administrators can add events, but not Organization leaders. See Rights and Roles.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
pjespersen

Post by pjespersen »

Well that would explain it. I'm just the HPGL. I was trying to indicate Conference Sundays on our lesson schedule. Thanks
gdpsmp

Post by gdpsmp »

I am the Bishop and so should have admin rights. When I try to set up either events or classes or lessons it get the save button and would assume they should show up but they apparently are not saved. Is this function working or what might I be doing wrong?
gdpsmp

Post by gdpsmp »

Tried using Firefox and got it to work. IE is a problem.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I just tried it in IE11 and Chrome. Working in both.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mevans

Post by mevans »

gdpsmp wrote:I am the Bishop and so should have admin rights. When I try to set up either events or classes or lessons it get the save button and would assume they should show up but they apparently are not saved. Is this function working or what might I be doing wrong?
When you press save, you usually get a green bar across the top of the page letting you know it has saved. It goes away after a few seconds. Do you see that?

Return to “Lesson Schedules”