Differing directory on print version of leadership

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
raschez

Differing directory on print version of leadership

Post by raschez »

I am serving as the stake clerk in the Malmö, Sweden Stake.

I was printing a leadership directory for the Växjö Branch from www.lds.org unto PDF, but the print version does not contain all members called as Sunday school teachers, where as MLS as well as www.lds.org has.

Why is there a difference between the printed version of the branch leadership and the registration in MLS and on www.lds.org?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Differing directory on print version of leadership

Post by russellhltn »

I think the printed directory only prints the "highlights" of the leadership, and not every position listed. I also think it only prints a specific number of callings for a given organization - if you have multiple teachers, some will be left off.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Differing directory on print version of leadership

Post by aebrown »

raschez wrote:Why is there a difference between the printed version of the branch leadership and the registration in MLS and on http://www.lds.org?
If you print the leadership from the Directory on LDS.org, you won't see any Sunday School teachers at all -- for the Sunday School organization, only the presidency is included.

If you want to print the entire set of callings from LDS.org, then you will need to use Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR). LCR has a Callings by Organization report that should include all callings.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”