Feedback Link Broken

What is Tech doing right? What are we doing wrong? What products do you love? What products do we need to improve? Let us know how we are doing.
hapcluff

Feedback Link Broken

Post by hapcluff »

Unable to give feedback as the link to Feedback is broken. Nice trick.
Hap
hap@clufflinks.com
hapcluff

Re: Feedback Link Broken

Post by hapcluff »

Here's the link.
mailto:mht@ldschurch.org?subject=mhtech.lds.org%20Feedback&body=%5BConsider%20providing%20the%20following%20information%20as%20part%20of%20your%20feedback%3A%0D%0A-Name%0D%0A-Unit%20name%20and%2For%20number%0D%0A-Calling%0D%0A-Title%20of%20article%20or%20URL%20of%20webpage%5D
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

hapcluff wrote:Unable to give feedback as the link to Feedback is broken. Nice trick.
I can't tell what Feedback link you're talking about. You provided the link, but not where you found the link. You posted this in the Feedback on tech.lds.org forum section, but I can't see any Feedback link here on this LDSTech site, so I'm guessing you're talking about some other site.

Please post the URL of the page containing the Feedback link, and I'll be happy to look into it.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Where was this link?

I cut and pasted that link into my browser and it worked perfectly - but only because I have a email client installed. It won't work for people who use most web mail system. That's an issue with the "mail to" function. But I'd agree that's a poor choice for a primary feedback link.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
hapcluff

Post by hapcluff »

Feedback Link doesn't work anywhere.
hapcluff

Post by hapcluff »

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I sent feedback on your feedback. Help Center is separate from tech.lds.org.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Feedback on Tech”