Moving IROP expenese to appropriate budget category

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
miket1024

Moving IROP expenese to appropriate budget category

Post by miket1024 »

I am trying to management budges for organization, and part of that involves moving IROP expenses to the auxiliary responsible. I edit the expense in MLS and change the category from distribution center charges to Budget:Primary for instance. In the budget report, it still shows up as Distribution Center Charges. I thought I had done this in the past, but not working this year.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Moving IROP expenese to appropriate budget category

Post by jdlessley »

miket1024 wrote:I edit the expense in MLS and change the category from distribution center charges to Budget:Primary for instance. In the budget report, it still shows up as Distribution Center Charges.
Did you do a send/receive after the recategorization? And did you give time for headquarters to process the change and then do another send/receive? I've never looked at the budget report right after doing a recategorization to see when the change appears in the budget report so I cann't say that one or even two send/receives will make a difference.
miket1024 wrote:I thought I had done this in the past, but not working this year.
I haven't had an IROP this year so I cann't verify. But I was able to recategorize one online store IROP and one Staples eWay IROP in the fourth week of December 2014. We have not had an MLS upgrade since then so I would expect to be able to recategorize again this year.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”