Calendar Doesn't appear

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
dave1310

Calendar Doesn't appear

Post by dave1310 »

When I go to calendar all I get is the rotating wheel. It never resolves to the calendar. This makes things a bit tough as I do the bulletin and can't get the info needed to keep the members up to date. This has been happening for 2 weeks now.

Dave Riggs
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Calendar Doesn't appear

Post by russellhltn »

The calendar hasn't been down for two weeks, so something must be going on with your browser. Check the security settings, as well as any browser add ons.

What browser are you using?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
neudergl

Post by neudergl »

Prior to Jan 1, 2015, I could schedule activities for 2014 and 2015. I use Firefox. Since then, nothing but a rotating wheel or a blank calendar. I just switched to IE and I can see the calendar. I really don't like IE. Security setting in Firefox haven't been changed and there's been no new addons. Thoughts?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'd imagine that there's been updates to Firefox. One of them might have affected how a setting works.

Can you add lds.org to a "trusted" list? I know you can with IE, but I don't use Firefox myself.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”