PIN Number is required

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
kdtibbitts

PIN Number is required

Post by kdtibbitts »

:confused: I have been using "LDS Tools" for some time now, but in the last couple of days it is now asking for a PIN. How do I get a PIN?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: PIN Number is required

Post by aebrown »

kdtibbitts wrote::confused: I have been using "LDS Tools" for some time now, but in the last couple of days it is now asking for a PIN. How do I get a PIN?
You set up your PIN in the LDS Tools mobile app. It's under Settings.

If the LDS Tools app is asking for a PIN as you enter the app, that is an indication that you (or someone else using your device) configured the Settings to require a PIN. If you have forgotten your PIN, you can just enter any old PIN when prompted for it, and then you will be presented with an option to sign out. Sign out and then sign in with your LDS Account credentials. Then you will be able to establish a new PIN that you can remember.
eblood66

Re: PIN Number is required

Post by eblood66 »

aebrown wrote:
kdtibbitts wrote::confused: I have been using "LDS Tools" for some time now, but in the last couple of days it is now asking for a PIN. How do I get a PIN?
You set up your PIN in the LDS Tools mobile app. It's under Settings.

If the LDS Tools app is asking for a PIN as you enter the app, that is an indication that you (or someone else using your device) configured the Settings to require a PIN. If you have forgotten your PIN, you can just enter any old PIN when prompted for it, and then you will be presented with an option to sign out. Sign out and then sign in with your LDS Account credentials. Then you will be able to establish a new PIN that you can remember.
You may also be required to have a PIN because you have a calling that gives you access to sensitive information.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”