[BUG] Default time?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
RBeatse

[BUG] Default time?

Post by RBeatse »

Prior to this version of the code, when scheduling events, my "workflow" was either:

a) on a PC, in Week View, if an event went from 7 PM-10 PM, I would click on the right day at 7 PM and drag to 10 PM (highlighted in red) and let go. This would bring up the full configuration screen with the date and correct time range fully filled out. --or--
b) on an iPad, in Week View, for the same event, I would tap on 7 PM, it would highlight the hour from 7 PM - 8 PM and the configuration screen would open with that date and time pre-filled out, and I would have to change the ending time (since I couldn't click and drag on the tablet).

With this version of the code, no matter if I click and drag a group of hours or just tap on a time, it always opens the configuration screen and displays the time of 6 PM to 7 PM. No matter when I initially want it to start, it is always 6 PM to 7 PM.

Can this be fixed?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: [BUG] Default time?

Post by lajackson »

RBeatse wrote:Can this be fixed?
Please report any bugs you find through the Feedback pages at LDS.org. Since there is not a Feedback page at the actual Calendar, use any other Feedback page at the site. Your input will get to the right people.

Although we have been fortunate that some of the Calendar folks visit the Forum from time to time, there is nothing saying that they will. This Forum is an interface for users to compare notes and share experiences with other who may be experiencing the same challenges, and to share ideas.

But while the developers may notice a report of a bug here, there is no guarantee at all that they actually will get it.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Actually, in the case of the calendar, I have contacts. <grin> They'll know about it soon enough.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
RBeatse

Post by RBeatse »

Done. Thanks for the suggestion

Return to “Calendar”