Photo directory Update

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
boyd1963

Photo directory Update

Post by boyd1963 »

Not sure if anyone else seems to be having this problem or if it just exists in the Young Single Adult Wards.
We shuffle A LOT of memberships at the beginning of each new semester. We usually do this through the MLS system in our clerks office. However, it seems to be taking longer and longer for the information to be updated in our Photo directories and elsewhere though the LDS.org account.
Some of the names on our photo directory and pictures have been there now for several months after the name doesn't appear on our MLS printout from the clerks office.
How can this be updated faster?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Photo directory Update

Post by russellhltn »

1. Where did the members go? The only reason I can think of for a delay is if they were sent to "Address Unknown". (I'm not saying there will be one, but that kind of move-out can be handled differently.)

2. Otherwise, I'd say your MLS system has lost sync with CHQ. If CHQ still thinks they are in your ward, they are in your ward and a Unit Refresh will likely bring them back. (The move-out got dropped somehow.)

You might want to confirm this my looking in LCR to see if the names sync up with MLS or the Directory.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”