Auto-fill lesson schedule

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
JulieWilson

Auto-fill lesson schedule

Post by JulieWilson »

Good morning,
I am setting up our 2915 lesson schedules. I entered the events first then relief society. The lessons auto filled correctly, but I am adding the Gospel Doctrine class and it is not recognizing the events. If I edit the event to skip the lesson it will do that but not specify the event and it won't postpone the lesson to the following week (which is what we need). I must be missing a step?
Thank you
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Auto-fill lesson schedule

Post by aebrown »

JulieWilson wrote:I am setting up our 2915 lesson schedules.
That's impressively proactive -- most people won't set up the year 2915 for another 900 years. :)
JulieWilson wrote:I entered the events first then relief society. The lessons auto filled correctly, but I am adding the Gospel Doctrine class and it is not recognizing the events. If I edit the event to skip the lesson it will do that but not specify the event and it won't postpone the lesson to the following week (which is what we need). I must be missing a step?
When you enter an event, you specify which classes it applies to. I'm guessing that your events were somehow not applied to the Gospel Doctrine class. When you add a new class, the events should automatically apply to it, but perhaps your Gospel Doctrine class already existed when you added the events. In any case, I'd recommend that you edit each of your events and make sure that it applies to all appropriate classes.

Return to “Lesson Schedules”