Unable to create events with locations selected

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
rickk

Unable to create events with locations selected

Post by rickk »

Hello,

One of the building schedulers in our stake recently reported an issue where she was not able to create events and select locations. When she does this and selects save, the cursor spins for a moment and then the system returns to the event page and it has not been saved. I tried this and saw the same thing as well. We were previously able to do this, so has there been a recent update that might have broken this functionality?

As a test, I tried creating an event without a location selected and that worked. I then opened the event and added the building location info and that worked as well. Only when I try to create the original event with the location information do I see the problem.

Thanks,
Rick
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Unable to create events with locations selected

Post by russellhltn »

Does it do this with all locations or only for a particular location? What about at a different time? Is this a single event or a repeating event?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rickk

Post by rickk »

I only tried one of the buildings, but I did try selecting various rooms in that building. It was a single event for 1 hour that I tried adding on several different days (a test event).
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'd also ask over how long a period did you test? The system can be slow on a Sunday as everyone is on the system.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rickk

Post by rickk »

This was tested on Saturday. She reported that she had been having the problem for a few days, do I don't think it is a "Sunday load" issue.

Return to “Calendar”