Stake Clerk--no access to ward's lesson schedule admin

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
adoga

Stake Clerk--no access to ward's lesson schedule admin

Post by adoga »

I'm the Stake clerk. According to the Wiki https://www.lds.org/help/support/rights ... s?lang=eng
Lesson Schedules is not available at the stake level, but stake leaders and clerks have administrative rights for their own ward so that they can learn how the application works and provide training and support to ward administrators.
On the site here: https://www.lds.org/lesson/ I cannot see any administration options for my ward. However, for our Stake Executive Secretary on the same screen, there is an administration option. Attached is a screen shot of what I see.

Is this a bug? I know my calling in MLS is not set as a custom position since I have rights to everything else, such as handbook 1.
Attachments
lesson schedules clip.JPG
(38.58 KiB) Not downloaded yet
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Stake Clerk--no access to ward's lesson schedule admin

Post by russellhltn »

I wonder if it's because you are both the stake clerk and stake membership clerk. We have seen where tools can have problems with multiple callings.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
adoga

Re: Stake Clerk--no access to ward's lesson schedule admin

Post by adoga »

russellhltn wrote:I wonder if it's because you are both the stake clerk and stake membership clerk. We have seen where tools can have problems with multiple callings.
Can someone confirm this or fix this breaking?

Return to “Lesson Schedules”