Subscribed calendar scramble

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
2gerolyn

Subscribed calendar scramble

Post by 2gerolyn »

I have noticed on the 2.7 version that the subscribed calendars are no longer in alphabetical order. It's a nightmare to have to scroll through all of the calendars for every entry. Is there a fix for this?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Subscribed calendar scramble

Post by russellhltn »

Can you give more detail? I'm not seeing anywhere where it's out of order.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
2gerolyn

Post by 2gerolyn »

Thank you quickly replying. When I am entering an event, when I click on the "select a calendar" arrow my list starts out with some of my ward calendars...then random stake calendars...then more ward calendars. My ward calendars start with the letters RP...other stake calendars begin with "Stk" or "CN" or "MV". They are all mixed together in random order. Does that help?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

2gerolyn wrote:When I am entering an event, ... Does that help?
Yes, now I see it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”