Calendar - for Bishopric Interviews

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
simonjones

Calendar - for Bishopric Interviews

Post by simonjones »

:(
As Ward Exec Sec, I organise interviews for Bishopric members. I can utilise the Calendar for the Bishops interviews from within lds.org but not for his Counselors. Therefore it is of little use if I can't do it for his Counsellors also, as I would need to use another way to communicate and inform his counsellors of their appointments, such as email.
So, can a Bishops Counsellors also be included on the calendar for this purpose? Then it will be more useable.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Calendar - for Bishopric Interviews

Post by russellhltn »

Most likely the calendar you are using is a private calendar. There's nothing preventing you from adding the Counselors to that calendar.

However, that might get confusing since now an "event" could be for the Bishop or someone one. So you might also consider creating a new calendar for them.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
simonjones

Re: Calendar - for Bishopric Interviews

Post by simonjones »

Fabulous! I'll look into that. Thank you.

Return to “Calendar”