Custom Reports/Lists

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
jody.greene

Custom Reports/Lists

Post by jody.greene »

Is there currently a way to create custom reports/lists as there is in MLS? If not, is this functionality expected in an upcoming release?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Custom Reports/Lists

Post by aebrown »

jody.greene wrote:Is there currently a way to create custom reports/lists as there is in MLS? If not, is this functionality expected in an upcoming release?
You didn't mention a context, but I'm guessing you're asking about Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) on LDS.org. If so, the answer is no, there is no way to create custom reports. The Membership list has some limited capability for filtering, but it's nowhere near as flexible as MLS custom reports.

As for the future, I haven't heard custom reports mentioned, but we rarely hear about specific features until they are at least in beta.
sah22

Post by sah22 »

Add me to the list of those wanting this feature. I just logged in today to ask the same question. Can you make this request for us?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

sah22 wrote:Add me to the list of those wanting this feature. I just logged in today to ask the same question. Can you make this request for us?
You can make the request yourself. Use the Feedback link in the lower right corner of any LCR page.

Return to “Reports and Forms”