PROBLEM WITH NEWSLETTER

Discussions about the Newsletter Tool at LDS.org.
JoseMDiaz

PROBLEM WITH NEWSLETTER

Post by JoseMDiaz »

Hi have a problem with the sycrozination beetween my info on MLS and LDS account, in MLS i have my calling ok but when i see LDS i have a calling do not have in real life and thats thing dont show me the newsletters proper...
Any suggestion???? i call to GSC support but noone know what is going on... :) :)
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: PROBLEM WITH NEWSLETTER

Post by jdlessley »

JoseMDiaz wrote:Hi have a problem with the sycrozination beetween my info on MLS and LDS account, in MLS i have my calling ok but when i see LDS i have a calling do not have in real life and thats thing dont show me the newsletters proper...
Any suggestion???? i call to GSC support but noone know what is going on... :) :)
MLS does not sync with LDS Account. Rather MLS synchronizes (sends and receives data) with CDOL (Church Directory of Organizations and Leaders) and CMIS (Church Member Information System). If the calling position(s) in MLS do not agree with the LDS.org Directory then CDOL and MLS may be out of synchronization. Sometimes these systems get out of sync. Missing or duplicate callings can be a result. The procedures to get them back in sync is found in Correcting duplicate or missing callings.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Newsletter”