No options available in location drop-down menu

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
hamilali

No options available in location drop-down menu

Post by hamilali »

I am a calendar editor for our stake. I have been trying to input the stake calendar for 2015, but it won't allow me to choose "church facility" because nothing pops up in the drop-down menu. I have been to the gear, and checked out locations, and all our stake buildings seem to be there. I'm just not sure why they won't pop up in the location spot. Do I need different access? The Stake President couldn't get any locations on the drop-down menu either. :confused:
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: No options available in location drop-down menu

Post by aebrown »

Locations will only appear if they have the check box checked for "allow wards and stakes to schedule location"
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I think in prior versions, Building Schedulers could still schedule buildings even if the aforementioned checkbox was unchecked. But not in this version.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
hamilali

Post by hamilali »

Thanks, I had that changed and that portion is working now.

Return to “Calendar”