Multiple Pages

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

rabullione

Multiple Pages

Post by rabullione »

Please forgive me if this is a silly issue for everyone, but I really value the function in IOS and Android versions of having multiple pages open simultaneously. This is a study function that is crucial to efficiency for me, and I wonder if it exists and I'm simply missing it or if it is not available for the Windows 8.1 version. Any information would be helpful.

Thank you.
ToManyLetters

Re: Multiple Pages

Post by ToManyLetters »

You're almost certainly talking about the "tabs" feature. This is a feature that's still under construction for the Windows version of the app and isn't available at present. You'll find in the interim, however, that most of its functionality is replicated by the "History" tab on the blue navigation bar.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10
rabullione

Post by rabullione »

That is exactly what I needed to know, thank you. Is there any information on when a tab function will be available?
ToManyLetters

Post by ToManyLetters »

We don't tend to give ETAs as we don't know ourselves when new features will be available. I can say, though, that tabs is on our list of most requested features, so it will likely be sooner, rather than later.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10
Burk3629

Post by Burk3629 »

I love the history bar but would like to see it save where I last was in the reference material instead of going back to the beginning of a book or article.

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”