Missing old Restrictions view

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
valholly

Missing old Restrictions view

Post by valholly »

I am a building scheduler and I do miss the restrictions view because it displayed every event in a given building. It showed events from other wards and from the stake that were scheduled in the building. It didn't show anything else! I had thought that the restrictions view would be useful to MORE members--now it doesn't exist! How do I see what other (besides my own) wards have scheduled now, assuming that I still can't see their ward calendar?
eblood66

Re: Missing old Restrictions view

Post by eblood66 »

valholly wrote:I am a building scheduler and I do miss the restrictions view because it displayed every event in a given building. It showed events from other wards and from the stake that were scheduled in the building. It didn't show anything else! I had thought that the restrictions view would be useful to MORE members--now it doesn't exist! How do I see what other (besides my own) wards have scheduled now, assuming that I still can't see their ward calendar?
Uncheck all of the calendars (churchwide, stake and ward--the none link in the upper right of each section can do this quickly). Then check just the building you want to see. Also open the left hand section (using the double arrow button in the upper right corner of the left hand section) and make sure the restriction check button is checked for the building as well.

That will give you the same information as the old restrictions view.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Missing old Restrictions view

Post by russellhltn »

It's still there. You just have to know how to turn it on. See 2.7 FAQ
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”