Handbook 1

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

brettrowe

Handbook 1

Post by brettrowe »

I just purchased a new Surface Pro 3 with Windows 8.1 and downloaded the Gospel Library (Beta). I logged in, and with my Bishop's credentials, I should be able to see Handbook 1, but for some reason, I can't. Can someone let me know where Handbook 1 is? I have access to it on all of my Apple devices.

Thanks!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Handbook 1

Post by russellhltn »

I doubt if the Windows version has gotten far enough to include Handbook 1. It would require adding calling-based functionality to a program that is still quite young.

If it makes you feel better, I don't think Android has it either.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ToManyLetters

Re: Handbook 1

Post by ToManyLetters »

Neither Windows nor Android has access to Handbook 1 at present--the feature itself is quite new, even on iOS, and as I understand has not been without its problems. That said, future inclusion of the feature is on our list of things to do for the Windows application.

The Windows application has only been released for about a month now, but we're moving as quickly as we can to add features already present on the other platforms.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”