Export mailing labels in LCR?

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
daveisfera

Export mailing labels in LCR?

Post by daveisfera »

There are instructions to export a mailing list as in CSV format from MLS ( https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Mailing_label ... ing_labels ). Is there a way to export the same sort of things (i.e. mailing address instead of residential address) in LCR?
Thanks,
Dave
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Export mailing labels in LCR?

Post by jdlessley »

daveisfera wrote:Is there a way to export the same sort of things (i.e. mailing address instead of residential address) in LCR?
Currently the only report that includes an address in LCR is the Members Moved In report. That address is the physical address. To even see a mailing address that is different from the physical address a member's individual record must be viewed. So currently exporting address lists other than the physical addresses shown in the Members Moved In report using a screen capture/copy is all that is possible in LCR.

The Directory is intended as the source for member, organization, and unit address lists. Unfortunately the Directory does not provide a way to view or print the mailing addresses. In the Directory when a printout is made it only includes the physical address. It is not possible to get the mailing address, if different from the physical address, from the Directory.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
daveisfera

Post by daveisfera »

jdlessley wrote:The Directory is intended as the source for member, organization, and unit address lists. Unfortunately the Directory does not provide a way to view or print the mailing addresses. In the Directory when a printout is made it only includes the physical address. It is not possible to get the mailing address, if different from the physical address, from the Directory.
Is there somewhere that I can request that the mailing address be added to the CSV file that can be downloaded as part of "Export Households"?

Thanks,
Dave
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

daveisfera wrote:Is there somewhere that I can request that the mailing address be added to the CSV file that can be downloaded as part of "Export Households"?
Use the feedback link found on the main LDS.org page and many other LDS.org pages. That feedback link is used for feedback for any LDS.org site/page. It will be routed to the appropriately responsible person.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Membership Help”