Editing issue with online Application to First Presidency

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
ejistook

Editing issue with online Application to First Presidency

Post by ejistook »

As a bishop, I am working with a member on their Application to the First Presidency for cancellation of sealing to an ex-spouse, using the lds.org electronic submission system.

They submitted their portion to me and I have been working on my portion. However, edits are needed to the text portions prepared by the applicant. The system will not let me apply their edits. It does, however, have an adjacent link to "Re-enable access to applicant" so that they can make the edits to their portion.

Here is my problem. That link does not work. Instead, it just churns endlessly with an animated circling image to indicate processing. Except the processing goes on forever, freezing the screen, and it does not re-enable access for the applicant.

How do I overcome this bug so that I can complete the efforts with this member?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Editing issue with online Application to First Presidenc

Post by lajackson »

ejistook wrote:How do I overcome this bug so that I can complete the efforts with this member?
I would call the Global Service Center.
drepouille

Re: Editing issue with online Application to First Presidenc

Post by drepouille »

This is another case of an application that is only available to bishops and stake presidents, and not to the clerks whom they rely upon to help them. As a stake clerk, all I can do is tell them that such a web application is available to them, but I cannot provide any more detailed help than that.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”