v2.7 Only showing certain buildings

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
RBeatse

v2.7 Only showing certain buildings

Post by RBeatse »

In an attempt to work around not being able to tell which events are on which calendars (which I heard has been fixed int he next release, YEA), I decided to turn "off" two of the buildings so that only events in our Stake Center would be shown. The screen shot shows that they are turned off but they still show up on the calendar.

More than likely, I am doing something wrong, so feel free to enlighten.
Attachments
Screen shot.png
(124.53 KiB) Not downloaded yet
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: v2.7 Only showing certain buildings

Post by aebrown »

RBeatse wrote:I decided to turn "off" two of the buildings so that only events in our Stake Center would be shown. The screen shot shows that they are turned off but they still show up on the calendar.
Your screen shot shows that you still have all your subscribed calendars selected, and so you will still see all the events on your subscribed calendars, regardless of where they take place. Deselecting a location doesn't mean that events that take place there will not be shown; it's just that selecting a location will ensure that you see all the events taking place at that location in addition to your displayed subscribed calendars.

If you want to see only the events taking place at a particular location, then make sure that only that location is selected in the Locations section, and make sure that all your subscribed calendars are deselected (which you can do easily by clicking the "None" link above the check boxes in the Stake Calendar and Ward Calendar sections).

Return to “Calendar”