Satellite broadcasting schedule

Discussions around the satellite system and video distribution.
aclawson

Satellite broadcasting schedule

Post by aclawson »

In 2013 they published a list of scheduled 2014 satellite broadcasts at https://www.lds.org/help/support/bc/cle ... f?lang=eng but it has only dates, no times. Where can I find a list of actual viewing times for the programs?

I found the 2015 schedule but it also has no times listed.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Satellite broadcasting schedule

Post by russellhltn »

You an find the schedule in the Help Center under Meetinghouse Technology > Broadcasts. (shortcut broadcastinfo.lds). It's also in the Official Communication Library.

I've never seen a annual schedule with times. You always have to check back about a month before each broadcast for the times. Evening broadcasts are usually 6PM Mountain Time. Checking back is a good idea, because sometimes there are changes from the annual schedule.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aclawson

Post by aclawson »

Just found it - it was in a letter sent out in October but it didn't come up in a search.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

aclawson wrote:I've scoured those sources but, for example, I can't find anything that gives a time for tonight's devotional - no confirmation that it is still on, no nothing.
It's there. For Broadcastinfo.lds.org, it's the last item under "2014 Broadcast Schedule". In the Offical Communication Library, look for "First Presidency letter, 23 October 2014: First Presidency’s Christmas Devotional, December 2014" dated "2014-10-23".

Like most evening events, live is 6PM Mountain.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

A backup source - the church World-wide calendar (part of the local unit calendar) shows the time for the live session.

Return to “Satellite”