2.7 suggestion

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
btphelps

2.7 suggestion

Post by btphelps »

As the the Stake Website Administrators tasked with managing the stake calendar, it would be very helpful if people with this calling could also see all ward's calendars.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: 2.7 suggestion

Post by jdlessley »

[Moderator note: This thread was split from the 2.7 FAQ thread because the topics are different. Please follow the Code of Conduct and "Do not start a new topic in an existing thread; instead start a new thread."]
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
CrockettDR
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by CrockettDR »

The problem with this I believe is that "Stake Website Administrator" is not a standard calling, it is a custom calling put in MLS by your stake. We can only do authorization on standard callings.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

CrockettDR wrote:The problem with this I believe is that "Stake Website Administrator" is not a standard calling, it is a custom calling put in MLS by your stake. We can only do authorization on standard callings.
The Admin section of the calendar shows "Stake Website Administrator" as "by calling" a "default admin". It's possible it called something different in MLS or CDOL.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rickk

Post by rickk »

I just looked in MLS at the stake level and Stake Website Administrator is a standard calling.
CrockettDR
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by CrockettDR »

OK, thanks. I'll add that to the list to consider expanding access to.

Return to “Calendar”