LDS Account Password Not Recognized in LDS Tools on iPhone 4

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
agrantc

Post by agrantc »

My LDS Account password works for Stake and Ward Directory, LDSJobs.org but not fir the LDS Tools App. on my iPhone 4s. How do I sink all my LDS Account passwords?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: LDS Account Password Not Recognized in LDS Tools on iPho

Post by aebrown »

The user name and password for LDS Tools is exactly the same as for the sites you mentioned. So there is no sync issue. Sometime it's tricky to enter a password on a mobile device. Are you sure you entered it the same?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Did you just change it? I've found in the past it can take some time to sync.

Are there any of characters that could cause a problem?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
KrisBigler1953

Post by KrisBigler1953 »

I think I am having this same issue with my iPhone4. I can sign in to lds.org with my computer but now I cannot sign in to LDS tools using my phone. I used to be able to do this all the time. Now what is the problem? I am very confused.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

KrisBigler1953 wrote:I think I am having this same issue with my iPhone4. I can sign in to lds.org with my computer but now I cannot sign in to LDS tools using my phone. I used to be able to do this all the time. Now what is the problem? I am very confused.
Did you change your password? Does it contain anything that is not a number or a letter? I'm thinking certain punctuation might be a problem.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

I think a third reason why LDS Tools sync might fail is if the church servers are busy (such as certain times of the day on Sunday).
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”