v2.7 bug: Blank printing

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
dahlfam

v2.7 bug: Blank printing

Post by dahlfam »

The print calendar events is not working with this new release. I can print events in a month that are tied to a location but what I really need is to print all of the events from a calendar. Most of the events on this stake calendar are not tied to a location therefore do not print. This was working on the prior version and I am needing to print this ASAP for our stake directory
fguthier

Re: Calendar 2.7 Released.

Post by fguthier »

dahlfam wrote:The print calendar events is not working with this new release. I can print events in a month that are tied to a location but what I really need is to print all of the events from a calendar. Most of the events on this stake calendar are not tied to a location therefore do not print. This was working on the prior version and I am needing to print this ASAP for our stake directory
Also recognized that. Thats important to fix. Is there at least a workaround for now?
Regards
Flo
dshep2020

v2.7 bug: Blank agenda printing

Post by dshep2020 »

With the v2.7 release, it appears agenda view printing generates blank pages. No events are populated when generating view.

I tried adding/removing calendars and locations. Agenda view events show in browser. Clicking print generates a blank page with no events listed.

Using OSX 10.9.5 with Safari 7.0.6 and Chrome 38.0.x
dshep2020

Re: v2.7 bug: Blank agenda printing

Post by dshep2020 »

Hmm..I don't get errors, but now all views are generating blank PDFs. I got a month and week view to generate initially. Was selecting calendars on and off to ensure that events would print based on what was a selected. Then tried to do the same for an agenda and now I can't get anything to create the PDF preview. Maybe something is going on during the time I am testing. Will try again tomorrow.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: v2.7 bug: Blank printing

Post by aebrown »

I don't get any errors, but I do get a blank calendar, regardless of which view I print from.

Note that this worked properly in the beta (and still does) -- it was a problem introduced in the version that was deployed to production.
dahlfam

Post by dahlfam »

aebrown wrote:I don't get any errors, but I do get a blank calendar, regardless of which view I print from.

Note that this worked properly in the beta (and still does) -- it was a problem introduced in the version that was deployed to production.
Is there a way to get to the beta to print what I need or is there any ETA for a fix or work around? The stake pres in wanting the calendar printed before the Dec 1st and we planned to print yesterday until this release.
jeffevannelson
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jeffevannelson »

This will be fixed soon like we are trying to get it done today.
jeffevannelson
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jeffevannelson »

OK this should be working now.
dahlfam

Post by dahlfam »

working, thank you
CrockettDR
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by CrockettDR »

Thank you all for quickly pointing out these problems giving us the clues to figure out fixes fast. It is great to have your help. Dave Crockett - calendar product manager

Return to “Calendar”