The New Production App is in the Store

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

BowmanDH

The New Production App is in the Store

Post by BowmanDH »

The Beta version we have all been discussing has finally made it to production. Try downloading the new Gospel Library from the store. http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us ... 969358064f

In order to fix the name people using the old app will have to download the new one from the store. We want every Windows 8.1 user to use it. Please help spread the word.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: The New Production App is in the Store

Post by sbradshaw »

I don't use Windows 8, but I want to be the first to say – congratulations and awesome! :) I know a lot of people have been waiting and this is an exciting announcement.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
tmortensenii

Post by tmortensenii »

Awesome Job! The application is great and I can see the devotion by the team due to its quality. I look forward to its continued development. I am very appreciative of the hard work by all those that assisted, as it is a very valuable app for me not just on Sunday but day-to-day.

Side question: I noticed in the Market it is listed as a universal app. When will that be utilized to push it to windows phone. Not trying to rush things along, just curious.

Thanks again for all you do!
ToManyLetters

Post by ToManyLetters »

It's being developed as a universal app, and for that reason it's marked as one. It's tied to the current version of the app for Windows Phone in the Store. As for when? When it's ready. It's not a great answer, but it's the best one we have right now. We are working on it though--and it will be great.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10
alexandergblack

Post by alexandergblack »

Is there a difference between Gospel Library and the Beta version?
ToManyLetters

Post by ToManyLetters »

Yes. The beta version includes partially completed features behind the Preview Features toggle and is updated more often. The non-beta version only includes completed (and mostly completed) features and is designed to be more stable, more reliable.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”