Assign Admins to Stake Calendar by Ward Calling

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
sflinders

Assign Admins to Stake Calendar by Ward Calling

Post by sflinders »

I would like to be able to assign administrators to a stake calendar by choosing a ward calling. For example, I want all Ward Executive Secretaries or all Bishops, etc. to be administrators for a stake calendar.

It currently allows me to select stake callings, but not ward callings.

This was suggested as an enhancement at the LDS Tech Conference last month. Please let me know when that will be available.

Thanks!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Assign Admins to Stake Calendar by Ward Calling

Post by aebrown »

sflinders wrote:I would like to be able to assign administrators to a stake calendar by choosing a ward calling. For example, I want all Ward Executive Secretaries or all Bishops, etc. to be administrators for a stake calendar.

It currently allows me to select stake callings, but not ward callings.
Yes, that would be a nice feature (although I think you really meant calendar editors, not administrators). It's been requested previously on the forum multiple times. See, for example here or here.
sflinders wrote:This was suggested as an enhancement at the LDS Tech Conference last month. Please let me know when that will be available.
As my father often told me, "Askin' ain't gettin'". You're certainly welcome to formally request this enhancement (by using the Feedback link on LDS.org). But there's no guarantee that this will ever be implemented, and even if it gets on the list of features to be implemented someday, we rarely hear any schedules as to when particular features will be implemented.

Return to “Calendar”