Directory lists wrong # of 'New Photos'

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
cognifloyd

Directory lists wrong # of 'New Photos'

Post by cognifloyd »

Hey all,

I'm an assistant ward clerk, so I go in sometimes to check the photos people upload to ldstools or the online directory. For the last year, it has always said that there is one more photo than it shows.

So, when it shows 4 photos to approve, it says "New Photos (5)", and after I dis/approve all the photos, it says "New Photos (1)".

Why does it have the wrong number of "New Photos"? Can I do anything to fix it? Can anyone do anything to fix it?

Cheers,
Jacob Floyd
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Directory lists wrong # of 'New Photos'

Post by lajackson »

cognifloyd wrote:So, when it shows 4 photos to approve, it says "New Photos (5)", and after I dis/approve all the photos, it says "New Photos (1)".

Why does it have the wrong number of "New Photos"? Can I do anything to fix it? Can anyone do anything to fix it?
This bug has been around for quite a while. See the discussion here.

Until the problem is fixed, you will always have one more photo to approve than there are photos to approve. (And someone always has two extra, according to the link.)

There is nothing anyone here can do about it. At some point, hopefully, the developers will get around to looking at the code and fixing it. They know about the issue.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”