Error #2032

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
schaefman00

Error #2032

Post by schaefman00 »

When trying to add a photo on the Local Unit Directory I am getting this error, "Error #2032". Could someone please look into this? I have tried on Chrome, Internet Explorer and Safari and get the same error on all browsers.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Error #2032

Post by russellhltn »

Is this a photo for yourself or someone else? How large is the photo (both in pixels and filesize)? Is it a JPG or something else?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
schaefman00

Post by schaefman00 »

It is a photo of myself. The pixels/filesize is irrelevant because I can't even get to the step of uploading. The error displays directly after I click, "Add a photo". I can send you a screenshot if you would like.

I am a bishop and with tithing settlement coming soon I want to take pictures of all ward members that come see me so we have a great online directory! :)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The app is attempting to display the Upload Guidelines. It's using Flash. Error #2032 is a flash error. So that would explain why it's happening in multiple browsers, but it's probably an issue with that particular computer.

I turned up this YouTube video on how to fix Flash errors on PCs: Learn How To Fix Error 2032.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
schaefman00

Post by schaefman00 »

Thanks! The video was interesting but the options recommended are very time consuming. I was able to get it to work by opening a "New Incognito Window" in my browser (recommended by another YouTube video I found). Doing so fixed the problem.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

schaefman00 wrote:I was able to get it to work by opening a "New Incognito Window" in my browser (recommended by another YouTube video I found). Doing so fixed the problem.
So the program is probably fine, it's just some user settings or a flash cache that's corrupted.

schaefman00

Post by schaefman00 »

Agreed! Thank you for your help!

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”