Exporting Missionary Letters

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
joevans3

Exporting Missionary Letters

Post by joevans3 »

I sat down with a very recently returned missionary who wanted to download his letters to the President for his own personal history. They were submitted on a part of the missionary site I am not familiar with. I fiddled around with it for a while, but could not find any way to export the contents of the letters without following the link to each letter, then cutting and pasting the text out. Ouch.

Any ideas/suggestions? It seems like the desire to export these letters at some point following mission service would be pretty universal, so I can't imagine this is the first time this has come up.

Any chance we could get a "Thanks For Serving, Export All Weekly Reports" button?

-J. Evans
wertdl
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Exporting Missionary Letters

Post by wertdl »

I assume you are referring to the "Missionary Letters" feature on missionary.lds.org. If so, mission offices are instructed to export these letters prior to the missionary's release (the mission office does this in IMOS). I suggest the missionary make contact with his mission office ASAP, so they can retrieve his letters for him.

PM me if you have any other questions or concerns.
opawix

Re: Exporting Missionary Letters

Post by opawix »

can anyone show exporting this Letters? also im finding a way to send IMOS Roster or any file to the President. Thanks a Lot for the Help!

Return to “General Discussions”