MLS update, no release notes

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
aclawson

MLS update, no release notes

Post by aclawson »

This morning MLS updated itself with several patches. As usual I was directed to https://www.lds.org/help/support/mls-re ... /?lang=eng to see the release notes but the page reads "Last Updated: 23 September 2014 at 11:25". There are notes for a release dated 10/7/2014 (which means the 23 Sep date is wrong) but absolutely nothing at all for today's update.

Does anybody know where I can find the release notes for today's update?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: MLS update, no release notes

Post by russellhltn »

I believe release notes are for updates that change the MLS version. I don't know as there have been any release notes for patches that only change the build number.

But that would be nice.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: MLS update, no release notes

Post by scgallafent »

The September 23 date is the date when the page was updated. The release notes for the October 7 release were posted to RKATS on September 23.

I don't know if the product manager creates release notes for a minor release. From what russellhltn said, it sounds like he doesn't.

There were some minor bug fixes. The only thing that affects most units is an adjustment to the MLS window size (an issue created when MLS was resized run at 1024x768).

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”