Items not displayed correctly

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
zuidhof

Items not displayed correctly

Post by zuidhof »

I have added items to the ward calendar for the YM and no one seems to be able to see the calendar items except for myself. A few weeks ago all the times of all the appointments on my profile were off but that corrected itself. Also no emails are going out for the items that I set up.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Items not displayed correctly

Post by russellhltn »

zuidhof wrote:I have added items to the ward calendar for the YM and no one seems to be able to see the calendar items except for myself.
Are they subscribed to that calendar? Is it a private calendar?
zuidhof wrote:A few weeks ago all the times of all the appointments on my profile were off but that corrected itself.

The display frequently has an issue with DST.
zuidhof wrote:Also no emails are going out for the items that I set up.
Known problem. No timeline for resolution.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
zuidhof

Post by zuidhof »

The calendar items are on the YM or YM/YW Joint calendars that others have access to. I have deleted the entries and re-entered the items but now the rooms booked do not display on everyones calendar. Some get it and some don't.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

zuidhof wrote:The calendar items are on the YM or YM/YW Joint calendars that others have access to. I have deleted the entries and re-entered the items but now the rooms booked do not display on everyones calendar. Some get it and some don't.
If it's just the appearance of the rooms, I wouldn't worry about it. It's probably a function of how they are looking at the calendar. As long as they see the event and you've properly booked the rooms as part of the event and not in the event description.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”