Highlights in 8.1 Beta

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

seemaq

Highlights in 8.1 Beta

Post by seemaq »

What a wonderful App I'm using it more and more. From the last update the "remove highlight" option was gone or did that just happen in my update? I liked that option also the very light colors will there be move added? The darker colors can be harder to read though. Thanks for the work being done on this project!
ToManyLetters

Re: Highlights in 8.1 Beta

Post by ToManyLetters »

The "remove highlight" option hasn't been removed at all--you can also now update the appearance of a highlight without removing it ahead of time.

You can modify the color and style of the marking (highlight or underline) by right-clicking on the highlight without text selected (we’re working on making so that it won’t matter in the future). From there, you can open the highlighting submenu by clicking on the little white arrow in the blue outer ring and clicking or tapping on “Edit Highlight”. In this same way, you can remove existing highlights, but by tapping “Remove Highlight” instead.
edithighlight.png
edithighlight.png (26.98 KiB) Viewed 838 times
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10
seemaq

Post by seemaq »

I thank you for the reply T.M.L but in Beta .54 which is my download version those options are no longer available.
ToManyLetters

Post by ToManyLetters »

Ensure that you have no text selected to remove highlights and that you've turned the "Preview Features" on to see the edit highlights feature.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”