FIR (Facility Issue Reporting)

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
jokamura

FIR (Facility Issue Reporting)

Post by jokamura »

Since there was no feedback button/link on this page, I figured I'd post this here in the hopes that someone who can fix it, will see it.

You'll notice in the attached image below that United States is spelled wrong. It's currently Unites States, instead of United States.
Capture.PNG
(30.54 KiB) Not downloaded yet
"Accept what you can't change, and change what you can't accept, but know the difference between the two."
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: FIR (Facility Issue Reporting)

Post by russellhltn »

Actually, I think the best place is the feedback link on the main lds.org site.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

Thanks for your keen eye! I've been through that screen many times but failed to see that error. I went ahead and reported it and provided them with a link to this thread.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

jokamura wrote:Since there was no feedback button/link on this page, . . .
And just to complete the thread, if a specific page at lds.org does not have a Feedback ribbon, you may also report the feedback on any other page at lds.org because it all goes to the same place for sorting.
jokamura

Post by jokamura »

russellhltn wrote:Actually, I think the best place is the feedback link on the main lds.org site.
lajackson wrote:
jokamura wrote:Since there was no feedback button/link on this page, . . .
And just to complete the thread, if a specific page at lds.org does not have a Feedback ribbon, you may also report the feedback on any other page at lds.org because it all goes to the same place for sorting.
Thanks you two, I actually didn't know they all went to the same place for sorting. I figured everything went to its own department and that was that. I'll definitely keep the main page in mind when reporting issues in the future.
mikerowaved wrote:Thanks for your keen eye! I've been through that screen many times but failed to see that error. I went ahead and reported it and provided them with a link to this thread.
Thanks for reporting the error! :D
"Accept what you can't change, and change what you can't accept, but know the difference between the two."
glajeune

Post by glajeune »

Hello,

I the Mobile Version of FIR, we can't find a button to add photos. Can someone tell me where to find it or if it doesn't exist, can it be added? Those accessing FIR mobile usually have a camera on the mobile device in question and it would help if they could pull it directly from their photo album on their device and post it to FIR.

Return to “Main Church Website”