I need to validate my sisters existence!!!

Discussions around Genealogy technology.
willturner-p40

I need to validate my sisters existence!!!

Post by willturner-p40 »

Hi everyone, I am joining you from Sydney, Australia. I am looking for your help to find my sister. A few years back my father had been to US and later he was back to Australia where he married a lady(the lady is now my mom). Later, I was born and when I grew up he revealed to me that I have a sister in California. I know her name and the initials but now I am not sure that whether I should make a search for her as I don’t even know if she’s alive and well. So, if anyone of you knows any ways by which I can find her existence, then please let me know about that. If you could give me any sort of help…it would be appreciable.

Thanks in advance.
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

These forums are reserved for technology discussions around the Church. I suggest that you do a Google search for "Find People" and use one of those services in order to track down your sister.

Regards,

Tom
marinajones-p40

Post by marinajones-p40 »

I certainly hope that you find your sister and that too in good health. But since the difficulty is about her existence I believe that you need to find if a death certificate exists for her. If there is no certificate found, then probably the chances of making a search for her will be fruitful. You can have a death records search[font=&quot] and then you may decide the further steps. Its good that you know her name and state ….but the most important thing is name...as that will make your search a narrow one, because she might have changed the state at a later stage.[/font]

Return to “Family History”