Access for High Councilors

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
Tiganita

Access for High Councilors

Post by Tiganita »

Hello,

I'm having troubles with granting access to the High councilors.
I added the group "High councilor" to the calendars view permission but there are not able to see the events/entries?

What could be the problem?

Regards
tiganita
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Access for High Councilors

Post by russellhltn »

Two possibilities:

Go back into the calendar and verify your settings have saved. There are a few tricks to the calendar that can result in permissions not getting added as expected.

Second, verify that the stake high councilors are in fact in a standard position. Custom positions will NOT work. Perhaps your stake may have used custom positions to show High Council assignments. That's fine, but you also have to have them in standard positions for any permissions to work.

If you have access to CDOL, you can check. Custom Positions show up in orange print in CDOL.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Tiganita

Post by Tiganita »

Hello,

as far as I can tell it did save correctly. And in CDOL I looked at the callings and there looked like this (black):
2014-10-23 21_06_43-Organisation - Zusammenfassung - Stuttgart Germany Stake (503754) Pfahl Stuttgar.png
2014-10-23 21_06_43-Organisation - Zusammenfassung - Stuttgart Germany Stake (503754) Pfahl Stuttgar.png (29.23 KiB) Viewed 1097 times
This should be correct.

I tried deleting and saving again and asked a high counsilor to check but still the same problem.
Tiganita

Post by Tiganita »

Hello,

after the update everything seems to work fine.
Thanks

Regards
Tiganita

Return to “Calendar”