Children Sealings missing

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
forresthickman

Children Sealings missing

Post by forresthickman »

i have a family that was just sealed in the Temple Oct. 18, 2014... today when i did a Send / Receive their records came in updated, but only showing 2 of the 4 children being sealed to them. is it possible that they just haven't finished the records? or did something go wrong?

and yes, i talked to the parents today to verify that all 4 were present for the sealing.

thank you
eblood66

Re: Children Sealings missing

Post by eblood66 »

forresthickman wrote:i have a family that was just sealed in the Temple Oct. 18, 2014... today when i did a Send / Receive their records came in updated, but only showing 2 of the 4 children being sealed to them. is it possible that they just haven't finished the records? or did something go wrong?

and yes, i talked to the parents today to verify that all 4 were present for the sealing.

thank you
I'd wait a day or so more just to make sure they don't show up. After that I'd check with the temple recorder's office to see what they say.

Return to “Membership Help”