I lesson is saved then deleted

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
wadelowder

I lesson is saved then deleted

Post by wadelowder »

This has happened several time to me over a long period of time. Today is very bad. I am trying to update our 4th Sunday lesson schedules with the link to the talk or the ensign article. I go through all the step hit the save button and get the "green Saved page". Then when I leave the page and come back nothing was saved?? I have to do it all over again and sometimes it works, but now I can not get it to save at all (after I get the green saved page). Please help or advise
mevans

Re: I lesson is saved then deleted

Post by mevans »

I am unable to duplicate your situation. I just saved a URL to a 4th Sunday topic successfully.

What do you mean by "when I leave the page and come back"? Are you hitting the back button on your browser?

Perhaps you could list your exact steps so we can review to see if anything seems strange. Which web browser and computer/device are you using? You might also try a different browser and/or computer. It's probably not the problem, but it's worth a try.
wadelowder

Re: I lesson is saved then deleted

Post by wadelowder »

Thanks for the help. I was able to figure it out. I apparently was not waiting long enough after submitting/saving the change on the page for the update to actually take place. It seems to take about another 15-30 after I click save for it to be actually save and I see a green button say something along the lines it was save.

Return to “Lesson Schedules”