How to download Gospel Library in Spanish

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
glaphaionecox

How to download Gospel Library in Spanish

Post by glaphaionecox »

We just bought my husband a Samsung tablet. We can't see where the download for Spanish is or the buttons that are mentioned in the posts. The last post mentioned a globe icon. His tablet doesn't have that icon. Is there anyone else that can tell us where this is? Realize you are talking to first time tablet users and owners who are in their 50s.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: How to download Gospel Library in Spanish

Post by jdlessley »

[Moderator note: This thread was split from the "How to download Gospel Library in Spanish" in the iPhone/iPad Gospel Library forum. Samsung mobile devices use the Android operating system. Therefore the interface and solutions may be different than the iOS versions.]
glaphaionecox wrote:We can't see where the download for Spanish is or the buttons that are mentioned in the posts.
Since the posts in the thread you posted was for the iOS operating system, the implementation may be different. Others with your device may be able to help in this thread.

On my android phone the Gospel Library language option is found by clicking the globe icon found at the bottom right of the screen once the application is open. Tap it and the list of languages will appear. On my phone it is the 17th language down the list.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

I have a Samsung Android Tablet (Note 8). After I open Gospel Library, the Globe Icon on my tablet is on the top right, (right below the time and just above the icons of the books available). Hope this helps you find it.
glaphaionecox

Post by glaphaionecox »

His icon didn't look like a globe but from the exact description of where to find it, he has found the Spanish downloads. Thank you.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”