Thanks so much

Discussions around receiving, originating, and holding Church broadcasts and conferences in meetinghouses including schedules, setup, equipment, and support.
sterlingb

Thanks so much

Post by sterlingb »

I really appreciate the efforts of those who set up live broadcasting of General Conference over Youtube. I bought a Chromecast device the other day because we had no other (inexpensive) way to get web content on a device other than a laptop, and that's too small for five kids. At first we thought we'd have to use the beta Chromecast Tab feature, and downgrade the resolution enough to make it work. But then we saw the Youtube option, and it worked perfectly.

It's great to see the steps the tech department has been taking on streaming all of this content.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Re: Thanks so much

Post by Mikerowaved »

Glad it worked for you. Those that work on setting up those streams don't always read this forum, so I would encourage you to drop them a compliment using their FEEDBACK page. I'm sure they would appreciate it.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Broadcasts and Conferences”