Need Bloomington, Utah Directory info for help

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
dianemarieo

Need Bloomington, Utah Directory info for help

Post by dianemarieo »

Why cannot I access other ward information other than my own?? I am trying to locate help for a single mom in that area who is not LDS. I need contact info. I show the stake pres as Steve Peterson but no phone number.
eblood66

Re: Need Bloomington, Utah Directory info for help

Post by eblood66 »

dianemarieo wrote:Why cannot I access other ward information other than my own?? I am trying to locate help for a single mom in that area who is not LDS. I need contact info. I show the stake pres as Steve Peterson but no phone number.
The directory portion of LDS.org only shows information for your own stake and the wards in your stake. For information in other areas you should use maps.lds.org. It doesn't look like it shows information on stake presidents but if you find the appropriate ward on the maps site it will show you the bishop's name and number. He is probably the best person to contact.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Need Bloomington, Utah Directory info for help

Post by jdlessley »

dianemarieo wrote:Why cannot I access other ward information other than my own??
In addition to what eblood66 has posted regarding access to your stake directory and units within your stake the access to other units is restricted due to privacy issues.
dianemarieo wrote: I am trying to locate help for a single mom in that area who is not LDS. I need contact info.
You can work with, or through, your bishop and clerk to get what you need if what you need is not available through LDS Maps. Do not expect to get much more than leadership names and their contact information. Once you are in contact with the bishop in the area for the nonmember he may be able to help further.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”