when Syncing how do i customize and not recieve every post

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
debbiecarrick

when Syncing how do i customize and not recieve every post

Post by debbiecarrick »

i am a member of a home ward and stake but serve as the Stake RS Pres. of a YSA stake. i want to download to Outlook some calendars but not all. i have gone through and unchecked the calendars i don't want and when i sync it still brings in everything. then i went back and unsubscribed the ones i don't want and they still fully populated my Outlook calendar. Can you help me figure this out? thank you -Debbie
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: when Syncing how do i customize and not recieve every po

Post by russellhltn »

You didn't say, but I assume you did another sync after unsubscribing. Unsubscribing should do that. But it's possible that you either got a cached sync (if you're using Google to sync with, that's probably it), or the sync hasn't overwritten the prior data. I don't know Outlook well enough to know how that works.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”