Where is the link to request membership records??

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
mtnbiz

Where is the link to request membership records??

Post by mtnbiz »

I know it was there before, but I am not seeing it now. I can't find where to pull records. Has the link been removed? Under "membership" all I see is "member list." Where to I go to request membership records on my home computer. Any help is appreciated.
mtnbiz

Re: Where is the link to request membership records??

Post by mtnbiz »

Nevermind. I just found out that as Clerk, I had access, but now as a Bishopric counselor, I don't. That's silly. We don't have my replacement yet. I guess I have to go use MLS. Thanks anyway.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

mtnbiz wrote:Nevermind. I just found out that as Clerk, I had access, but now as a Bishopric counselor, I don't. That's silly.
That is correct. Bishopric counselors have no rights to membership. Since you don't have a replacement, perhaps you should talk to the stake about retaining your clerk calling until there is a replacement.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
teresashin2005

Post by teresashin2005 »

I need to find my family membership records so I can check and see if my son was sealed to me, or not. Please advise.
[Personal information removed. This is a public forum.]
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

teresashin2005 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 pm I need to find my family membership records so I can check and see if my son was sealed to me, or not. Please advise.
Please contact your ward or branch clerk or membership clerk. The clerk can print an Individual Ordinance Summary so you can check all of that sort of information.

Return to “Membership Help”