trouble scheduling event

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
nielsenhm

trouble scheduling event

Post by nielsenhm »

I have been unable to schedule Primary baptisms on our calendar. The website informs me that the venue is reserved at that time(for our baptism). However nothing appears on the calendar during the time. I have worked with our building schedule to try and rectify the issue. We have not been able to figure it out. Please help.

Hillary
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: trouble scheduling event

Post by lajackson »

nielsenhm wrote:I have been unable to schedule Primary baptisms on our calendar. The website informs me that the venue is reserved at that time(for our baptism). However nothing appears on the calendar during the time.
Go to the Week View, make sure the building location is checked on the left, and you should be able to see if anything else scheduled at that time and location.

There are a number of reasons why you may not see the actual conflicting calendar event. It may have been scheduled by another unit using the building, or it may be on a different calendar to which you are not subscribed.

Return to “Calendar”