No option to print signature card

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
craiggsmith

No option to print signature card

Post by craiggsmith »

There is no option to print the signature card in MLS for a branch in our stake. A search of the forum suggested re-installing MLS which I did to no avail. Is this an issue with branches in general?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: No option to print signature card

Post by aebrown »

craiggsmith wrote:There is no option to print the signature card in MLS for a branch in our stake. A search of the forum suggested re-installing MLS which I did to no avail. Is this an issue with branches in general?
Did you check to make sure that the person making this report had appropriate permissions (finance and/or admin) to see the Signature Card option?
craiggsmith

Post by craiggsmith »

Good point, meant to mention that. Yes, and I even set up a new admin account to test, but still no luck. I should have tried a new finance account I suppose though.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

It's been almost a year since I had to set up our new branch. I believe I had to call support to get the signature card to show up.
craiggsmith

Post by craiggsmith »

I guess I never replied -- I did call support and they had to send down a command file or whatever that re-instated that option.

Now I have a brand new ward with a brand new install and it's not showing up for them either. I thought maybe it would after we got the bishopric all update in MLS but it hasn't, so I guess it's off to support I go.
Craig
South Jordan, UT

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”