Event disappears after edit

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
guiberg

Event disappears after edit

Post by guiberg »

The Executive secretary of São Carlos Brazil Stake - 521914 is trying to add events on the stake calendar. He was able to add the event for the first time but after editing the details of the event the event disappears after updating it. If he tries to add the event again it tells him that the event already exists and there is a conflict. The event does not show on the calendar. He was trying to use the 23rd of August. He has tried different browsers and his iPad as well. I remote control in his computer and saw the bug myself. All of the events are selected to appear on the calendar. Attached is a picture of the error.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Calendar Issue

Post by russellhltn »

guiberg wrote:All of the events are selected to appear on the calendar. Attached is a picture of the error.
Note that the selection boxes only show what he is subscribed to. You might want to verify that he is subscribed to the calendar in question.

Also, you might want to check week view to see if the event shows up there.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Calendar Issue

Post by aebrown »

guiberg wrote:Attached is a picture of the error.
I think you forgot to attach the picture.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Event disappears after edit

Post by russellhltn »

I took the liberty of re-naming the thread to something more descriptive.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”