Problem with transfer to another Unit, 3.7.1 Update

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
aftonandpaul

Problem with transfer to another Unit, 3.7.1 Update

Post by aftonandpaul »

Hi all,

We are trying to initiate a financial transfer from our ward budget to that of the Stake. Since the 3.7.1 update this function should be available. However, we are unable to select a target for the transfer, the target is locked to our own Unit and the menu is greyed out so we cannot modify it. See the uploaded screenshot "target error.jpg".
Any ideas? Spent some time on the phone with GSC but they were unable to clarify/fix.

Thanks

Paul
Attachments
Target Error.jpg
(123.49 KiB) Downloaded 322 times
benjamincarleski

Re: Problem with transfer to another Unit, 3.7.1 Update

Post by benjamincarleski »

I had that problem in our stake as well. I called LUS and they first told us that both units had to be on the upgraded version, and had to have done a Send/Receive since updating, as they were recording who was on which version and using that to determine what other units you could transfer to. I did that on both ends, but still no luck. They finally opened a ticket with development, and it wasn't fixed until the next update release.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Problem with transfer to another Unit, 3.7.1 Update

Post by russellhltn »

benjamincarleski wrote:They finally opened a ticket with development, and it wasn't fixed until the next update release.
The screen shot shows he's on 3.7.2. But it would be worth checking to see what version the stake is on.

I'd say it's a call for local unit support. It's possible it's not available or done a different way in his country. I know the UK tends to be different than the US in that regard.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”