Church History events calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
brockap3

Church History events calendar

Post by brockap3 »

I hope this is an all right place to ask this question. I have found myself wanting access to a church history calendar of sorts. Something that can show up in the "all-day" section of a calendar app (google, apple, etc.) with not a complete "this day in mormon history" but at least the more significant of events in the church's history . Does anyone know where something like this might exist? If not, I am planning to make one to upload to a google calendar for syncing. Thank you ahead of time.
davidklapheck

Re: Church History events calendar

Post by davidklapheck »

I too would like such a calendar of important LDS history. If it also updated to say "# years ago", that would be nice. But that sounds more like an app.
hredding

Post by hredding »

Please make this calendar!!!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

hredding wrote:Please make this calendar!!!
There is no one in this forum who can make this happen. Also, the developers do not get to decide what is developed and what is not. Those who make these decisions do not visit the forums. The development priorities are set by the church department sponsoring the program or page. The Priesthood Department is most likely the sponsor for the Calendar. And since the topic is a Church history calendar then the History Department would probably be a co-sponsor.

If you would like your voice to be heard, I suggest submitting feedback by using the feedback link found at the bottom of the Calendar page.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
ben.r.smith

Post by ben.r.smith »

Was this calender created?

Return to “Calendar”