Full-time missionary report

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
cwoolf

Full-time missionary report

Post by cwoolf »

Is there a way in MLS to create a report that lists all of the full-time missionaries serving currently in the stake? I am trying to fill out the sustaining list/form for stake conference and in the past the stake president has provided this information. Is this information available in a field in MLS so that I can create a custom report? Thanks for your help.

Cory
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Full-time missionary report

Post by aebrown »

cwoolf wrote:Is there a way in MLS to create a report that lists all of the full-time missionaries serving currently in the stake? I am trying to fill out the sustaining list/form for stake conference and in the past the stake president has provided this information. Is this information available in a field in MLS so that I can create a custom report? Thanks for your help.
You can use MLS if each of the wards has given the missionaries the standard calling of Full-time Missionary. But that depends on each ward clerk knowing who is serving, entering those callings, and removing the callings promptly as missionaries return.

Another (more reliable) source of this information is using the Missionary Online Recommendation System. If you look at the Entered the MTC and the Entered the Mission Field sections, you'll know exactly which missionaries from your stake are currently serving full-time missions, according to the official, up-to-date records of the Missionary Department.
gwilcock

Post by gwilcock »

Would be nice to be able to create a custom report so that we can create an email list for all currently serving missionaries. As of now, I have to piece one together.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

You could put in feedback on the custom reports page on LCR and describe the report you want to construct. I suspect there is very little, if any, future development on MLS as the church is moving everything to LCR.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”